IT BI & Analytics CoE Technical Solution Architect
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an IT BI & Analytics CoE Technical Architect who will work in close partnership with the Global IT organization (DC, Platforms, CoEs and Regions) to effectively deploy and support IT BI&A applications to the business community in accordance with the IT Global Architecture
- Contributes to the whole application lifecycle, from development and configuration to maintenance within the scope of BI& Analytics.
- Acts as a technical subject matter expert on the Ferrero BI & Analytics architecture and related Business Applications in terms for example of data architecture, transformation, and visualization
- Supports the IT account manager in the demand collection process, working with business users to collect business requirements, identify the most appropriate IT solutions and evaluate the technical feasibility.
- Performs the application solution design and related effort estimation, define technical specifications in accordance with the IT Global Architecture and business needs.
- Collaborate with Platform Leaders, Project Managers, Demand and Portfolio Managers and Application Architects to execute and support application projects.
- Performs the quality assurance on software developments and configurations.
- Works closely with the business partners and multiple IT teams to ensure Applications are available, supported, and maintained in accordance to business requirements, aligned with the IT Support Model and in collaboration with the Global IT Services.
- Maintains constructive relationships with suppliers to allow effective and productive evaluation of vendor offerings against business requirements, constraints and priorities.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experienced in similar role preferably in FMCG sector.
- The candidate should be familiar with BI and Analytics architectures, technologies, implementation methodologies and have prior experience in delivering related implementations.
- Knowledge on cloud deployment models and experience in architecting and implementing BI & Analytics solutions in a cloud environment.
- Strong knowledge on Azure Data services like:
- Data modelling and representation in Power BI
- Data storage technologies like Azure Data Lake and SQL databases (Azure SQL, Synapse, SQL Server)
- Data processing technologies like Azure Data Factory and Databricks
- Experience in BI&A solutions that interact with SAP backend systems and external cloud data/service providers is also welcome.
- Knowledge in SAP ETL tools (e.g. SAP BODS, SAP Data Intelligence) will be a plus
- Basic Knowledge in Informatica ETL and Data Quality tools will be a plus
- Communication skills across multiple organization levels, including Senior Leadership teams
- Ability to lead, manage and provide guidance to team members.
- Ability to grasp business requirements and translate into technical concepts, think independently, and take the initiative required to resolve issues in a team structure
- Fluent in English and Italian
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.