IT Architect Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking to hire a IT Consumer & eCommerce Application Manager UK&I who will act as the key focal point for local and global eCommerce and digital projects, ensuring deliver and application lifecycle management,
The IT Consumer & eCommerce Application Manager UK&I will sit within our IT Team in Greenford, West London. Reporting into the Region IT manager UK & Ireland.
The role will be part of the global Ferrero IT Team inside the 'Centre of Expertise for Consumer technology and eCommerce’. You will be in charge of ensuring Ferrero’s future success in technology, in the field of digital engagement, eCommerce (D2C/ B2C) and Consumer Engagement Platforms (CRM).
Manage defined IT business projects, from initiation through to completion to deliver efficient IT solutions to the business, including working in collaboration with the UK & Ireland GAM team members for potential cross functional related topics, as well as:
Local Project Delivery
- Ensure that local enterprise application design standards are maintained, and group guidelines are followed in partnership with our enterprise architects.
- Design end-to-end aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as frontend, backend, middleware technology and infrastructure components.
- Collates business requirements and validates technical feasibility to provide a final solution design., working with external parties where required.
- Manages configuration information for Local applications and interfaces.
- Develops relevant project plans (e.g., eCommerce solutions) to meet business requirements and future needs.
Global Project Delivery
- Ensure that Global enterprise application design standards are maintained, and group guidelines are followed in partnership with our enterprise architects.
- Provide requirements for Global projects including components such as; frontend, backend, middleware technology and infrastructure components.
- Consults and provides local/ technical expertise to projects or Global delivery teams for applications in scope.
- Acts as the lead for Group Consumer and eCommerce projects requiring local implementation.
- Integrates Group IT applications at local level, maintaining local configurations and adaptations
- Review on incident management to key stakeholders
IT Strategic Interface
- Design the global and local application landscape based on business requirements and Ferrero’s IT strategy.
- Proactively provides recommendations to enhance existing landscapes and support the overall IT strategy.
Application Lifecycle Management
- Leads the local and global application lifecycle, ensuring the end-to-end management including Stakeholder identification, analysis, and communication.
- Risk & Issue management
- Development, configuration & deployment (including regression / no-regression testing) in quality & production environments in co-ordination with Group IT.
- Maintenance & support to internal Customers. Defines the decommissioning of redundant applications aligned with the local/ global application roadmap.
- Coordinates data migration strategies between applications as required and ensures data consistency.
- Always ensures the IT procedures, guidelines and standards for regular project operations such as testing, monitoring, cyber security, documentation and handover to 1st and 2nd level support teams are performed and maintained.
- Performs 3rd level support for running applications in collaboration with 2nd level support teams.
- Ensures IT & end user documentation are reflective of any changes made to the production system and support is given during handover period.
- Operational activity and IT supervision where needed for Master Data Management within defined areas and under data ownership of Business.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar roles, focused on the technical development of digital and eCommerce projects.
- Strong expertise in enterprise eCommerce applications and digital engagement consumer applications
- Experience with modern web-technologies (HTML5, CSS and JS) in particular Angular.js.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud Computing, SaaS, IaaS and especially in Amazon AWS.
- Essential to have experience in SAP Commerce Cloud (SAP Hybris) and preferably also other SAP CX solutions (SAP Emarsys & SAP CDC).
- Experience in Product Information Management (PIM) and Syndication solutions (Syndigo).
- Experience in Atlassian products and CI/CD tools (JIRA, Bitbucket).
- Knowledge of Google Tools for Marketers and Developers such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Search console etc and of the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) practice.
- Knowledge in database technology (MS SQL, MySQL and No SQL).
- Understanding of Client/ Server Technology (REST API, Authentication & data streaming)
- Strong communication skills across multiple channels and at all levels
- Accuracy, high focus on details
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.