IT Application Operations Specialist
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an IT Application Operations Specialist who will be part of IT Operations - Applications Ops team reporting to the Applications Operations Manager
The role requires a primary focal point for Applications Operations
- You will provide proactive operational responsibility for the overall Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) of IT solutions globally delivered to the group (SAP/non-SAP, on-premise/cloud, mobile and web solution); monitor and assess that all defined procedures are correctly adopted and continuously improved (software change management, test, quality, release and deploy)
- You will collaborate with other IT Teams providing guidelines and support for ALM and ITSM topics.
- You will provide operational responsibility for IT Landscape Lifecycle Management
- You will support the design, application and continuous improvement of IT Service Management processes. Ensure that IT Processes and Tools are in line with company’s standard and objectives.
- You will provide technical expertise and guidance to external resources
- You will work within a motivated, international team
Who we are looking for:
- A graduate in IT, Engineering or other professional qualification in area of IT
- A professional with experience on a similar position
- Deep understanding of ALM concepts and SAP Solutions for application Change Management (TMS , ChaRM, etc); previous experience in ALM for Cloud and mobile applications and non-SAP ALM-suites as a plus
- A professional knowledgeable about Landscape Lifecycle Management applied in complex environments
- Previous experience and knowledge of Service Now as a plus
- Excellent verbal, writing and non-verbal skills. Persuasive, consensus builder
- Able to plan and measure results, analyze data with attention to details; project management skills as a plus
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.