IT Account Manager Business Intelligence and Analytics
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg and Group Information Technology function we are looking for an IT Account Manager for our Business Intelligence and Analytics Platform.
As an IT Account Manager Business Intelligence and Analytics you will:
be the IT referent for all Business Stakeholders and cross functional areas (Finance, Industrial, Supply Chain, Sales, Trade…) in the BI & Analytics domain;
report to the Head of Business Intelligence and International Area Platform;
interact with following Teams: functional and technical architects of BI Center of Expertise and of other Center of Expertise (COEs), Project Managers, IT Region Managers and IT Area Managers;
lead the BI Engagement Team to consolidate the business demand, design the high-level BI Solution, finalize the high-level effort estimation, define the proper design pattern and the delivery model;
be the end-to-end owner of all BI solutions, guaranteeing scope coverage.
This is a Group Headquarter based role where you will be the key point of reference for Group BI solutions. Moreover, you will be exposed to the Group's top management and IT Leadership team while with this responsibility you will be considered as a potential successor of the BI Platform Leader.
IT FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Lead the Group BI initiatives' Portfolio crossfunctionally (i.e. SC, Finance, Sales, Trade);
Contribute to BI Platform by:
- identification of IT priorities, roadmap and budget;
- total cost of ownership and related CAPEX and OPEX management to optimize IT spending and increase added value;
- defining IT service costs' allocation to business units for scope of responsibility;
Manage stakeholders' communication and alignment, building strong relationships with Business Stakeholders;
Ensure excellent relationships with other IT Platforms and units while creating lasting/beneficial relationships with strategic external partners;
- consultant/expert to other IT services as needed for own subject matter of expertise;
- escalation point when needed related performance issues/outages towards business management;
DEMAND COLLECTION & ANALYSIS
Manage demands' lifecycle by partnering with Business to identify strategic initiatives, aligned with their objectives;
Assess demand priority level and feasibility (with a business case when required with clear and quantified benefits);
Identify and summarize business requirements in collaboration with other Platform Account Managers/main business stakeholders;
Lead the development of functional design in collaboration with COEs for application design;
Identify and analyze the impact of services' implementation on business processes;
Analyze and make recommendations to improve BI&A Solutions;
SOLUTION DESIGN & MANAGEMENT
Plan solution implementation to meet IT strategy and business requirements;
Contribute to solution design during Business BluePrint phase by verifying that requirements fit the scope defined in the demand management phase;
Asses during the UAT (User Acceptance Test) phase, deliverables in order to check if they satisfy Business' BluePrint model;
Monitor solution implementation, in collaboration with PMs;
Lead continuous improvement efforts for managed solution while developing business cases;
Support the evolution of the BI&A architecture to the defined Target architecture;
Understand the impact of new technology for managed solution adapting plans accordingly;
Manage and strengthen vendor relationships in alignment with Procurement;
For managed solutions:
Formulate, negotiate and maintain SLA (Service Level Agreement);
Measure and communicate key performance metrics;
Analyze data to discover improvement opportunities;
Review business requests for service enhancements, as well as IT service changes requests for standards enforcement - prioritize work accordingly, ensuring consistency with overall IT Architecture;
Communicate key metrics on managed solutions ensuring follow ups to address possible issues;
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION & SERVICE LEVEL
Contribute to the definition of the SLA and related charges to the business;
Report service performance vs SLA and proactively identify issues and related follow up actions;
Collect business feedback related to IT services and provide analyses highlighting areas of improvements ensuring related follow up actions;
Understand and be aware of new technologies' impact on business in terms of values and benefits;
Promote relevant innovation with appropriate demands agreed with the business;
Actively collaborate with BI&A technical architects to continue evolve BI&A Solutions.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in Management Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information technology, Computer Science, Economics or other related fields;
- At least 15 years of overall work experience;
- 6 to 8 years of specific work experience in BI & Analytics domain;
- Previous experience already matured in an equivalent position will be considered an asset;
- Experience in CPG company will be considered an asset;
- Deep knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics is required (data governance, data security, data operations, data Ingestion and integration, data storage, data access, data visualization and consumption);
- Strategic thinking and planning;
- Microsoft Power Platform services certification will be considered a plus;
- Project management Skills, including agile methodology;
- PMP Certification is considered as a plus;
- Strong negotiation, influencing and relation management skills;
- Public speaking, effective written/verbal communication skills;
- Team and collaboration orientation;
- Problem solving;
- Performance driven;
- Learning orientation;
- Ability and willingness to travel globally approximately 10-20% of the time;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office;
- SAP ERP system's knowledge as a user is mandatory;
- High knowledge of the main analytics technology stacks from Microsoft and SAP, in particular:MS Power BI, Azure Services for Analytics, SAP BW, Informatica, Data Bricks.
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory;
- Any other European language will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.