Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for an Investment Controller within the Finance Department.
Post evaluation analysis:
- Grant the post evaluation process, deep diving old investments and trying to re-evaluate with the actual figures;
- Sharing with relevant stakeholders the result in order to present the result in Investment Committee.
Ownership of the planning process tools:
- Managing the tool used to collect the figures for the capex planning BDG-SAF;
- Prepare the tool;
- Assist the user;
- Overview the process;
- Granting the collection of the figures;
- Setting the tool for the PS capex planning and collecting the results, performing analysis and simulations.
Support for the Investment Committee preparation:
- Checking documentation collected;
- Managing authorization DB;
- Underline and freeze the assumption for the business cases presented;
- Definition and collection of main KPI on projects;
- Supporting Stakeholders status investments;
- Supporting and checking the compliance of the investments in SAP.
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in Finance;
- Previous experience of 4-7 years in Controlling;
- Experience in Multinational Manufacturing/Productive Companies (Consumer Goods preferred) is a plus;
- Flexibility and analytical skills, organizational skills and management of priorities and deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, goal orientation, problem-solving skills and teamwork.
- Fluent in English;
- Another language is considered as a plus.