INTERNSHIP IT Digital Marketing (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg and Group Information Technology function we are looking for an intern to support the IT Consumer Platform in an IT Digital Marketing Internship.
Through this internship opportunity you will gain work experience in IT Digital Marketing and get an overall feel of working in a leading company of the FMCG market.
- Support the IT Digital Marketing Project Management team to drive Digital activations for Ferrero's iconic brands;
- Support the IT Digital Marketing Project Management team in different technological analysis;
- Support stakeholders to implement, at technological level, different Digital Projects;
- Prepare reporting as per requirements to support the business;
- Create or update procedures and policies in English to use different IT Digital tools and services;
- Evaluate Performance and UX (User Experience) on Digital Projects currently in progress;
- Monitor and check technological KPIs and SLA (Service Level Agreement).
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in IT, Digital Marketing or similar;
- Interested in IT Digital Marketing systems and new Digital trends and technologies;
- Project Management skills;
- Ability to work with different departments such as Information Technology, Marketing, Legal, Cyber Security and Media;
- Communication & presentation skills;
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability of using data and IT insights;
- Dynamic, proactive and able to work under pressure within strict deadlines;
- Strong team player;
- Motivated to work within an international environment;
- Enthusiasm and motivation;
- In Digital technologies like Websites, Web-Apps and Mobile Apps;
- Of Cloud Computing (SaaS, IaaS);
- Of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics and Video streaming platforms.
- Basic knowledge:
- IT Digital tools and frameworks such as Drupal, Magento, LAMP and HTML5;
- Operating System Linux, iOS and Android is a plus;
- Ticketing systems and collaborative workspace tools.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office suite is a must.
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any other language will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.