INTERNSHIP Global eCommerce Project Specialist (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an intern who will join the Global eCommerce team.
- Support of global eCommerce Acceleration and the respective Capabilities; collaborating with ecommerce markets and global ecommerce partnering functions to execute eCommerce projects to grow Ferrero global eCommerce business;
- Performance Management: Performance analysis; online stores tracking; development of insights and overviews by markets, customers and categories/brands;
- eCom Capabilities: Connection with BUs/functions to collect requirements and address opportunities/challenges for a successful deployment;
- Project Management: Support the capabilities implementation across several geographies;
- Support in the preparation of key meetings and in the coordination of the eCommerce community; support eCommerce workshops and trainings; support in planning of the weekly priorities;
- Monitor key developments across eCommerce activities, develop insights and create overviews (e.g. monthly Team scorecards or newsletters).
Who we are looking for:
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Management, Economics, Marketing, Engineering or similar;
- Previous internship experience preferred (FMCG, food/grocery, retail, eCommerce retai; functions: Sales, Marketing/Trade Marketing, Digital, eCommerce, Business Intelligence/Business Development);
- Knowledge, comprehension and experience in digital and/or eCommerce;
- Project management and collaboration with multiple stakeholders;
- Analytical skills; identification and communication of opportunities;
- Structured mindset and project management skills;
- Initiative and proactive approach;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- Fluent in English
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.