INTERNSHIP Area International Commercial Quality Support (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The main aim is to provide support to the Area Quality Manager assuring the effective management of the overall quality performance within the Area throughout the Value Chain by a continuous and regular relation with local Quality Teams in order to:
- Collect and process quality information from the markets for decision-making at the Area and Central level;
- Assist local commercial quality teams assuring the effective implementation of central guidelines, preparing the required information from the markets;
- Assist in the governance of the Area Quality.
OVERALL QUALITY MANAGEMENT:
- Take part in Area governance mechanisms (i.e. Area Quality Board, Monthly Quality updates with regions, Quality Reviews with Area Marketing, Supply Chain, thematic workshops with regional quality teams, etc.);
- Take part in new projects related to the development of the quality in the Area International;
- Support in monitoring performances / KPIs and improving Quality level;
- Connect with local quality teams on a regular basis to monitor overall quality performances (e.g. collects local feedbacks, schedules updates / follow up meetings, meetings' timing/recurrence definition);
- Assist in developing quality projects within the Area International;
- Ensure harmonization of activities between the different Regions.
- Assist local quality teams in the implementation of Group Quality guidelines and methodologies;
- Provide feedbacks and improvements to Central teams in case of non-effective application of identified rules and methodologies at local level;
NON CONFORMITIES MANAGEMENT:
- Support the Area’s Quality Manager in the management of critical nonconformities/incidents;
- Assist local teams in root cause analysis of occurred problems while playing the role of liaison with Group Quality functions when required;
LOCAL TEAM DEVELOPMENT:
- Provide assistance:
- To local quality teams in making correct use and mastering Group reporting tools and develops reports to the Area Quality team as per established templates;
- To local quality teams in the correct implementation of Group commercial quality methodologies;
- In the training of newly hired people in local quality teams on Group methodologies and reporting tools.
Who we are looking for:
- Master in Quality, Quality Food, Marketing or other related fields;
- Initial work experience in a Quality or Commercial role is a plus, preferably in Commercial Quality, Trade Marketing or Marketing in a local or central role in FMCG industry;
- Communication and relationship management skills;
- Reporting preparation and presentation skills;
- Team and collaboration orientation;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Time management;
- Detail oriented;
- Willingness to understand and deep dive on issues;
- Ability to work independently;
- Commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Advanced user knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel);
- Comfortable with IT databases (i.e. Power BI);
- Understanding and use of statistic's software will be a plus.
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any additional language will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.