INTERNSHIP 3PO Procurement Junior Analyst (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a motivated intern to support the 3PO Procurement team that is part of the Third Parties Operations (3PO) function.
The 3PO Procurement ensures the controlling, at central level, on outsourced services purchasing (scouting, negotiation, contracts, vendor evaluation), in the opening and closing of the outsourcing partnership agreements, contributing in defining policies, quality, legal, environmental and ethical criteria.
Reporting to the 3PO Procurement Manager, the role offers the opportunity to get valuable insights into our overall Operations organization and ways of working at both HQs and in the Regions/Countries.
- Perform SAP transactional activities linked to relationships with Third Parties;
- Perform market analysis, benchmarks, budget and variance analysis, surveys and assessments in order to support the decision-making process with appropriate information / data;
- Monitor suppliers’ performances through specific KPIs;
- Perform cost controls, determining whether the price to be paid is reasonable and in compliance with technical specifications, relevant international standards and technical norms;
- Is involved in bid evaluation processes and suppliers’ selection, negotiations in compliance with Ferrero internal procedures, Code of Ethics and Code of Business Conduct.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related fields;
- High attention to details and precision;
- Strong accountability and proactivity;
- Commitment to excellence with a results-oriented mentality.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Fluency with SAP environment and relative transactions would be a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.