Industrial Performance Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are currently searching for an Industrial Performance Specialist to work out of our Bloomington, IL location. In this role you will play a key role in finding continuous improvement opportunities to improve cost, waste, rework labor and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE). You will also perform financial analysis to validate/support proposals and drive the budgeting process related to production factors (production cycles, production models, overhead expenses, etc.).
- Ensures the availability and accuracy of information, from Central Documentation Unit through Technical sheet, related to packaging material consumption quantities, Pallet configurations and Technical drawings in SAP.
- Manage and create new packaging and Trial materials in SAP
- Analyze, trend and present production factors on weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis in comparison to agreed budget.
- Performs analysis to find out potentials for cost reductions
- Performs benchmarking activities within and between Plants
- Perform studies related to time, machine stoppages, Bottleneck, material waste, labor and capacity to propose recommendation to improve cost.
- Monthly, Quarterly and yearly review of master data and models to analyze discrepancies and continuously improve.
- Responsible for correcting errors in models and material master data associated with work scheduling, storage and quality management.
- Ensures adequate technical documentation and maintaining the master data for 175+ SKUs.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Engineering, or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software; SAP experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of the production processes.
- Basic understanding of continuous improvement methodologies
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Basic understanding of product costing
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.