Indirect Technical Procurement Controller
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Within the global function of Finance Procurement, we are looking for a Controller profile who will be involved in Controlling activities in the category of Technical Purchases and in strategic project streams in the Source-to-Pay area.
As Controller, you will provide the right information to the decision makers and assure the governance and guidance, interacting with variant departments inside and outside Finance, sharing the timely analysis on business and operative performances and forecast the upcoming results.
As coordinator of different streams of Source-to-Pay Program, you will support, from the Finance point of view, some streams aiming at the end-to-end process optimization, cross Procurement categories.
Your main interlocutors in the Finance family will be the Investment team and the Industrial Controllers. Moreover, you will interact with the Technical Purchasing department and the related requestors (Engineering, Plants, etc.).
Technical Procurement Controller
- Reporting and analysis of Financial Statements: support local entities in budget, forecasts and institutional scenarios process;
- Analysis of monthly actual cost results vs objectives: understanding and explaining key deviations;
- Support/interact cross functional (Industrial and Investment Controlling, Technical Purchasing, Engineering) to have the real figures with the right explanation;
- Suppliers financing special monitoring (actual vs budget) according to discretionary cash flow Controlling and support to Technical Purchasing to implement the program plan.
Source to Pay Project Manager
- As Is assessment, gap analysis, To Be definition and implementation follow up on different project streams: budget management, catalogs, buying channels, vendor financial assessment, electronic invoicing, KPIs and operational reporting.
Who we are looking for:
You are our ideal candidate if you meet the following requirements:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, Finance, alternatively in Engineering
- Previous experience of at least 4/5 years in controlling, or reporting, alternatively equivalent experience in a consulting company. Experience in FMCG will be considered a plus
- Strength in technical skills, data management and reporting software, with the ability to develop tools for an efficient working
- Ability to gain an understanding of business processes and to identify risks/opportunities
- Project management skills and management of priorities and deadlines
- Self-motivation, goal orientation, problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Essbase, as well as knowledge of SAP is desirable, the knowledge of Celonis and Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.