Human Resources Specialist
Job Location: Trabzon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In Ferrero, we put people at the very heart of the things we do, and this is one of the secret ingredients of our achievements. For our HR organization, where all the people-related processes are discussed and initiatives are taken, we are currently looking for a Human Resources Specialist for our Trabzon Plant, where one of our Hazelnut plants is located.
Directly reporting to the East Black Sea HRBP, the role is mainly responsible for the overall employee lifecycle processes starting from recruitment, followed by performance management and training & other development initiatives.
If you are a passionate HR professional, we are offering an exciting opportunity in an international and dynamic environment; now is the time to apply and start your journey within Ferrero!
- With support and guidance of the HRBP in the region; develops, evaluates, implements and maintains the following global HR policies, processes and practices to create an engaged and motivated workforce to achieve company’s business, quality, safety and environmental objectives:
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Development plans and trainings
- Performance Management
- Organizational Development
- Human Resource Information Systems
- Acts as the first point of contact for all HR-Services and Training-related queries and supports the HR Business Partners and Talent Management Team in general administrative tasks
- Conducts employee onboarding and orientation processes
- Takes an active role in the preparation and management of the HR processes budget under responsibility
- Follow ups the up-to-date implications of Human Resources documents in accordance with the quality management system, to make the necessary revisions and publish them
- Fulfills the requirements of the Social Compliance process, accompanying audit processes
- Acts as one of the key-users of Ferrero’s internal HRIS Systems and platforms for different processes, such as recruitment, training, annual leaves, performance evaluation and separation
- Organizes events and meetings for the plant population
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in Human Resources department
- Good understanding of HR policies & procedures
- Excellent communication skills with the competency in building and maintaining relationships with all levels of management and businesses
- Advanced organizational skills with a detail-oriented approach
- Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.