Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Reporting to the HRIS Manager, the HRIS Specialist will play a key role to support the HR technical strategy within the UK as it relates to each functional area of HR.
The candidate will be in charge of streamlining the Local HR processes with the primary purpose to improve the efficiency and effectiveness through IT tools.
This is a unique and exciting role as you will you have the opportunity to implement change across all processes and systems throughout the Employee life cycle as Ferrero UK is in the midst of significant growth and change. You will support the Ferrero Group Global HR digitalization journey with a focus on projects of full system implementations related to current and future acquisitions.
This is a technical, analytical and business focused role within HR requiring knowledge of HR systems as well as an ability to partner with HR Business Partners and COE’s on assessing process and systems impacts driven by legislation and business needs.
- Support the optimization of HRIS operations and services in UK including development of policies, practices, processes and standards
- Participate in project team for implementation and/or enhancement of new/existing modules (recruiting, onboarding, learning, performance management, compensation, paperless business processes, interfaces and Core HR systems). Support in gathering business requirements, system/integration testing and user acceptance testing, and training to end users
- Provide guidance and first line technical support, to HR Business Partners and other stakeholders to ensure effective usage of HRIS applications and drive the change management on HRIS Tools to ensure full adoption
- Support the design and delivery of training initiatives for HR systems to ensure all users receive appropriate training on HR toolsSupport the design and delivery of training initiatives for HR systems to ensure all users receive appropriate training on HR tools
- Establish and maintain up-to-date HRIS functional/process documentation and standard operating procedures
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity in all HR systems by running audit reports, investigating errors, identifying re-occurring trends, and taking corrective action to ensure data integrity
- Log, investigate and resolve or escalate functional issues using our ticketing system
- Monitor interfaces between HRIS, other internal systems, and external vendor systems. Works with third party/vendors to research and resolve interface errors
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3+ year experience working in an HR Systems environment; SuccessFactors and SAP HR experience required
- Prior HRIS application process design, development, testing and implementation experience as well as experience as a lead resource on projects and/or experience facilitating teams
- Experience with Concur, Power BI, PeopleDoc considered an asset
- Proficient in MS Office 365 applications: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Strong knowledge of HR core functional processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, works collaboratively with functional, cross-functional and technical teams to build effective working relationships
- Experience in leading initiatives with strong execution and implementation skills; ability to coach and mentor others
- Demonstrated competency in project planning and delivery. Strong analytical and conceptual skills. Ability to solve problems spanning multiple environments in a business area
- Organized and task oriented. Ability to work on multiple initiatives and projects concurrently ensuring that timelines are balanced with resource constraints and resulting deadlines are met
- Solid technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.