HRIS and Reward Processes Specialist
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconinc brands such as Nutella , Tic Tac , Ferrero Rocher , Raffaello , Kinder Bueno , and Kinder Surprise . As the love for our brands continue to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35.000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
You are a professional who will be part of the HR Information System Team (HR IS).
Even if the work location is Alba (CN) and the scope of the activity will be double: from one side the HRIS part is mainly related to Ferrero Italian Companies (“Polo Italia”); from the other side the Reward part is a coordination of Group processes worldwide. At the same time, frequent interaction will take place with HR Information System and Reward professionals based in other Countries.
- You’ll perform analysis on data availability and data quality
- You’ll support professionals of Italian HR&ORG family to use HR systems
- You’ll lead projects to enhance Ferrero HR systems (improving existing tools or delivering new ones, within local projects as well as participating in Group initiatives)
- You’ll deliver training sessions about HR systems to new joiners of Italian HR&OI family
- You’ll support Group Reward function in developing and executing key Reward processes (e.g., salary review, promotion, variable pay, grading, employment / expat proposals and merit budget)
- You’ll coach Reward Managers worldwide on compensation&benefits policies, processes and tools, ensuring timely and effective cascading of information
- You’ll develop and maintain a dashboard of Reward data to produce statistics at Group level and for Professional Families providing a service to HRBPs.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or IT and 3/4 years of experience in analytical roles, preferably in multinational companies with matrix organization
- You are willing to learn
- You are goal oriented, problem-solver, analytical and you have project management skills
- You have great communication skills, and you love teamwork
- You are able work in a confidential environment
- You are able to actively listen to your stakeholders and to share solutions that take in consideration and balance both regional business needs and Group framework
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- You have experience with information systems such as SAP and SuccessFactors
- English and Italian are mandatories.
- Any other language will be considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.