HR Business Partner (HRBP) Marketing
Job Location: Parsippany , New Jersey
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Kinder Joy®.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The HR HRBP Marketing USA is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management within the U.S. Marketing functions. This position serves as a consultant to the Marketing management teams on human resource-related issues. This person will report to the VP HR Commercial North America and sit in our Parsippany, N.J. office.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required. Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
• Examines trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and impartial investigations.
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Identifies training needs for business units and executive coaching needs.
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Contributes to the correct implementation of local reward & benefit policies & strategy. Conducts meetings with respective business units.
• Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
• Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
• Participates in ad hoc HR and business projects and initiatives.
Who we are looking for:
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, resolving complex employee relations issues and providing consultative guidance to management.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required, M.B.A./M.S./M.A. is preferred
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines. Including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state employment law.
• Experience partnering with sales and marketing functions within the consumer goods industry is a plus.
• Must show a strong business acumen
• Ability to build a consultative relationship with senior level managers and a collaborative working relationship within the HR team
• Strong accountability problem solving and innovative thinking
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are devoted to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.