HR Administration/ Travel Expenses Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters we are looking for an HR Administration / Travel Expenses Specialist to join our HR Administration team.
- Collaboration to the monthly payroll process;
- Drafting of the employment contracts;
- Updating the Travel Expenses policy;
- Management of the online internal travel expenses system and coordination of the external audit provider;
- Management of the Corporate Credit cards and the related external provider;
- Enrollment to the Additional Health insurance;
- Management of the internal Purchasing Orders and invoice payment authorization of the ADMIN providers;
- SAP HR data entry for the monthly payroll;
- Management of vacations, sickness and other leaves via the online internal system;
- Employee’s helpdesk;
- Support the implementation of the new travel expenses reimbursement system.
Who we are looking for:
- 2-3 years working experience with payroll providers or in a company's HR administration office;
- Knowledge of labor law and social and fiscal regulations;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Friendliness and availability;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Problem solving ability;
- Organized, structured and precise.
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of SAP HR.
- Fluent in English and French;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.