Health and Safety Specialist Alba
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced candidate for a position as Health and Safety Specialist.
- You will ensure working conditions meet appropriate Health & Safety legal requirements and standards ensuring risk assessments update, training plan completion, contractors management, incident management and action plans definition and monitoring.
- You will ensure the management of the necessary Health & Safety documentation for external agencies, firms, government bodies, etc.;
- You will be in charge of ensuring periodical reporting on H&S KPI’s;
- You will support the different functions on Health & Safety topics, ensuring the application and control of H&S procedures and corporate policies.
- You will ensure consultation in interpretation and application of H&S mandatory laws providing support and technical knowledge
- You will receive Group and Country guidelines and will have to promote editing and update of operative local working instructions and local procedures applied in working areas. Monitor the performances thorough periodical audits and inspections.
- You will edit or create new procedures in the frame of Health and Safety Management System.
Who are looking for:
- Successfully completed Engineering studies or equivalent;
- At least 5-7years Health & Safety experience, better in manufacturing environment (FMCG experience is a plus)
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters;
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality;
- Working group and communication skills;
- RSPP certification;
- International mobility;
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Fluent in English
- Any other European language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.