Head of HR Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Balkans, Greece, Cyprus, Malta
Job Location: Budapest
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are an experienced and passionate manager eager to give a contribution to the strategic human resources management in a strong company, in a very diverse and challenging environment, this role can be interesting for you!
The Head of Human Resources of Hungary – Romania – Bulgaria / Balkans – Greece – Cyprus – Malta, based in Budapest, is a Senior Manager overseeing the human resources management of a cluster of countries pivotal for the Ferrero business in Europe. The responsibility and HR scope encompass 14 Countries grouped in 2 clusters, 5 legal entities, 2 Country Managers, 7 languages, 7 currencies, 8 different labor law, so diversity in all kinds of way.
There, the Head of HR implements the human resources strategy in the countries, aligning the mission of the function with the business objectives, leading the local HR team, and providing HR management advice and expertise to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the human resources department.
- Being the local HR point of reference for the Top Management (Country Managers), he / she is directly involved on key decision points and processes with impact on Local HR topics, ensuring a continuous support to meet the business objectives
- He / she supports the Line Managers and the HRBPs of his/her team to ensure the employee life cycle management, according to the Group guidelines
- He / she guarantees a continuous Performance Management process, proposing and organizing with the support of local HRBPs development programs to support professional and personal development of the employees
- He / she ensures the continuous increase of leadership capabilities of the top management and of the line managers within the countries of his / her responsibility
HR Processes, Procedures and Tools
- He / she supervises the HR Strategic Planning (HRSP) and overheads budget planning activities, having the responsibility to approve the overheads budget for the Countries managed as HRBP
- He / she plans and organizes the succession planning (and replacement if needed) for the positions within his / her scope, guaranteeing a continuous workflow and an optimal staff quality
- He / she manages the annual salary review processes, in alignment with the Group guidelines and ensuring the alignment of the local benefit system with the market practices. He / she takes part to the position grading process
- He / she makes sure that all HR, administrative and workplace management processes are in place, kept and compliant with the local legislation and the Company guidelines
- He / she is responsible for the implementation and follow-up of HR / workplace management Group guidelines within the Countries
Talent, Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion
- He / she leads, implements and follows-up the training programs in the Countries
- He / she makes sure that the local achievement of time to hire, recruitment, employer branding, learning hours delivered are in line with the targets set at Group level
- He / she manages the recruiting and selection process managing the onboarding of the new joiners, implementing upfront Employer Branding projects, like LinkedIn campaigns and Company events in the Universities
- He / she proactively supports the deployment of the communication plans in collaboration with the Internal Communication Department, leveraging the wide range of communication tools provided by the Company (Yammer, Forward, etc.) and implementing at local level employees’ engagement projects and activities
Organization and Improvement
- He / she ensures that the organizational structure is in line with the business needs
- He / she supports the Organization department in defining the job descriptions for the positions in his / her scope, updating them when is needed
- He / she manages the implementation of the organization’s health and safety policies and procedures, making sure that all employees are in a safe and healthy working space and the organization complies with all the regulations and laws
- He / she is responsible of the local office services, ensuring the daily operation and providing all the adequate assets to the employees respecting the health and safety requirements
- Being responsible of a team of more than 10 people, he / she manages, coaches and mentors the HRBPs, Talent Development
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate should have a rounded profile, both from the managerial and technical point of view:
- Successfully completed Business/Economic/Humanistic/Legal studies
- At least 8-10 years’ experience both in HRBP and Talent Management roles
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in a diverse and challenging environment that may involve confidential or sensitive matters
- Ability to cope with high amount of legal and business documentation
- Experience in designing, implementing and measuring the impact of talent development programs and initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality
- Experience in building and maintaining business relationships
- Optimal time management and organization skills
IT and language skills
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- SAP HR is a plus
- Mastery of all HR tools (LMS, ATS, Salary tool, WFP, Talent tool, HR dashboard, …)
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.