Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Manager
Job Location: İstanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for planned, detail-oriented GRC Manager (Governance, Risk and Compliance) who will be reporting professionally to GRC Manager Area APAC MEA and HCO GRC Manager and managerially to Region Turkey CFO.
Under the professional guidance of the Area GRC, the focus of this role is to work in coordination with the Region CFO to be the GRC processes ambassador with the Region management, driving risk mitigation mindset. You will be responsible for supporting Region management in the risk mitigation planning, providing an independent validation of the activities performed and having an oversight on all the GRC processes impacting the Region, such as: risk prioritization, mitigation objective setting, self assessment, internal audits, remediation, monitoring and reporting to Region management and to the Area GRC.
If you think you have what it takes for a GRC Manager role in Ferrero, do not hesitate to click on the Apply button. This is a great opportunity to grow together with us!
• Support global functions’ assessment of policies implementation, providing methodological training on assessment activities
• According to the communicated yearly audit plan, engage the applicable region Function management in order to explain: the audit process, management responsibilities, expected activities and deliverables; plan for any pre-assessment
• Review assessment results and support the implementation action planning for remediation of audit findings/control issues
• Identify and implement opportunities for automation or efficiencies to improve governance/audit controls within
• Perform quality assurance on implementation and remediation
• Support global functions in local risks identification and support the SOD (Segregation of duties) analysis including SAP release strategy and Chinese wall
• Identify SOD conflicts with potential solution (organizational change, transfer task to another person, or mitigating control)
• Provide support in project management, facilitating the processes within the unit and with the reporting to the management
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• +8 years proven working experience (Big4 or Internal Audit experience is a plus)
• Advanced level of English both written and spoken
• Proven competency in communication skills, managing change, drive for results and organizational integration
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.