Global eCommerce Category and SEO Specialist
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Global Headquarters in Luxembourg we are recruiting a Global eCommerce Category and SEO Specialist. This role will be responsible for driving Ferrero’s eCommerce category strategy and execution across all Ferrero brands, markets and eCommerce sub-channels.
The role sits within the Global eCommerce Centre of Excellence team, and will work with local eCommerce teams, global brand marketing, global digital marketing, global media development and global category development.
The person will need to develop strategies and processes to maximise the visibility of Ferrero products online by executing a full range of tactics on portfolio, media and content in order to drive the Ferrero eCommerce business ambition.
- Ferrero Global eCategory development; collaborating with ecommerce markets, digital marketing, global marketing, global media departments to execute eCommerce projects to grow Ferrero global eCommerce business;
- Search: My ePerfect Store scorecard management across key markets, supporting development plans to improve search, availability and conversion;
- Supporting setup of My ePerfect Store with wave 2 markets; collating results, insight and Content: adoption tracking & improvement via collaboration with markets;
- eCommerce portfolio and assortment; Identification of opportunities for global ecommerce product for maximum relevance on eCommerce search;
- Retail Media: support evaluation analysis; develop and share insights on retail media campaign effectiveness and tactics globally;
- Content strategy; working closely with global digital marketing to develop optimal eContent for adoption onto retail sites to improve conversion;
- Ongoing evaluation and sharing of market/channel best-practice;
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, economics, marketing;
- 4/7 years of experience in FMCG, food/grocery, retail, eCommerce retail;
- Previous experiences in eCommerce, Digital Marketing (or Trade Marketing) a must;
- Demonstrated success in managing projects;
- Experience in collaboration and management of multiple stakeholders;
- Experience with online auditing, monitoring and KPI measurement;
- Analytical skills; identification and communication of opportunities;
- Project management skills and initiative are required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge, experience in digital and eCommerce success factors; search, content, traffic, retail media;
- Knowledge, experience in eCommerce digital Media KPIs;
- Search engines optimization;
- MS Office;
- Fluent English mandatory;
- Any other language a plus;
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.