Global eCommerce Acceleration Specialist
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg we are looking for a Global eCommerce Acceleration specialist, to drive the growth of our eCommerce business and capabilities internationally. As a key player in the Global eCommerce Team, you will be in contact with business units on a worldwide scale and will be a strategic partner with the local markets to deploy eCommerce business plans and capabilities.
You will also support transformational Group projects to accelerate our eCommerce maturity and help codify these to ensure a scalable and sustainable development. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to partner with key functions (e.g. Channel & Customer Development, IT, Organization, Finance…) to integrate eCommerce in their strategies and into the DNA of the wider organization.
- Supporting the development/evolution of the Global eCommerce vision and strategy for Ferrero, in alignment with all key stakeholders;
- In partnership with the local eCommerce Heads, defining eCommerce aspiration and market strategies in line with Group eCommerce strategy;
- Onboarding new markets in the Global eCommerce community, drive capability development in partnership and following through implementation;
- Championing the use of set of ecommerce tools and processes that the local market teams can effectively deploy throughout their organizations;
- Supporting the eCommerce Acceleration lead in developing an integrated technology roadmap for eCommerce in order to maximize the speed and development of the IT capability in our organization;
- Supporting the eCommerce performance tracking and management across markets, as well as the follow-through on opportunities and challenges during the fiscal year;
- Developing platforms to support best practice sharing across markets;
- Partnering with the Ferrero University on eCom trainings to raise digital-commerce proficiency across the organization.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred; MBA / other advanced education a plus (preferred fields: economics, management, business administration, marketing, managerial engineering);
- 4+ years of full time experience, with mandatory experience in eCommerce;
- Previous experience ìn international / global roles is a plus;
- Experience in FMCG is a plus;
- Strong strategic thinking and solid analytical skills;
- Project management skills, ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives;
- High flexibility and result orientation;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, ability to influence and coordinate different stakeholders;
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong skills with MS Office (especially Powerpoint and Excel);
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools a plus (e.g. eContent management /PIM eStore tracking).
- English professional proficiency required, any other language a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.