Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
We are currently looking for two experienced candidates for two positions as General Ledger
- Support the tax department in order to guarantee VAT Tax Compliance for all the Italian companies of Ferrero, ensuring to manage all the relevant activities in order to fulfillment the necessary documentation, booking the related transactions as well as performing VAT Payments, data transmission to Revenue Agency and all the other relevant matters;
- Managing all the account topics related to the business agents, in particular the right fiscal regimes, moreover, ensuring the correct issuance of the electronic invoice and the effective acceptance by the Revenue Agency interchange system for all the agent invoices;
- Guarantee compliance with the withholding tax obligations on IRPEF and INPS “Withholding Tax” of all companies and communicate to the Personnel Administration all the data needed for the monthly filling of the F24 payment model and all the data relating to contributions social security and welfare services for INPS;
- Managing all the activities related to the fiscal activities, ensuring the carrying out of accounting records relating to IRES/IRAP, the transfers of money to the tax consolidations, the compliance with the deadlines for the payment of excise duties and local taxes (i.e.IMU);
- Ensure the effective fulfillment of all modules coming from public agencies (Istat, Banca di Italia, Camera di Commercio).
Who we are looking for:
- Successfully completed Business Management studies;
- 5-7 years of experience;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure environment;
- Excellent knowledge on periodical and annual tax obligations (direct and indirect corporate taxations), excise duties;
- Experience in managing business agents, as far as the accounting treatment is concerned, is mandatory;
- FMCG experience is a plus.
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.