Financial Transactions Manager
Job Location: Pune
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them. You have always loved it, now be part of it!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Supervises all the “Order to Cash”, “Procure To Pay” & Treasury processes linked to all Financial transactions with Trade for the BU, ensuring the proper management of administration issues as receivables, payables towards 3rd Party customers & Vendors.
Is responsible for proper Credit management in compliance with Group guidelines as well as complete control over 3rd party Customer Receivables for the India Region
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION – Commercial Transactions & Accounts Recievables
• Manage the receivables and payables accounts, billing and invoicing, as well as client’s credit analysis, aging preparation, payment analysis and reconciliation, …
• Execute general, suppliers and clients administration activities, posting on fixed asset, on inventory movements and other related activities relating to Branches and CFA’s
• Where applicable, manages relations with 3rd party service providers of financial activities and gives data and information
• Full management and administration of deductions of customers (Modern Trade) & Credit note to distributors relating to Trade Spends and Returns including ensure adequate provisioning and coverage of the exposure / commitment with trade as per pre-Authorized Trade Spend Activity Grid (FAP – Field Activity Plan).
• Full administration and management of BU operations across all warehouses and Branch offices related to all Finance matters including regulatory and compliance aspects.
• All admin topics related to financial hygiene, clearing of open items, aging, customer reconciliations, estimation of accruals as well OTC process guarantee and exercising of relevant controls.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE – India Legal Entity
• Direct and coordinate the management of the Group’s accounts payable function to provide essential administrative support to all business units.
• Ensure timely booking of all invoices received and where required follow-up with the buyers.
• Perform vendor reconciliations and ensure 100% compliance on the internal as well as statutory policies/rules.
• Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement.
• Ensure to have adequate documentation and record keeping end to end especially for Forex Payments.
TREASURY MANAGEMENT – India Region
• Guarantees the correct application of civil-fiscal principles and norms as regards all treasury issues linked to the receipts from 3rd party customers
• Supervises various activities related to the management of cash collections with Distributors and Modern Trade Customers.
• Petty Cash Management at Branches, & Bank Reconciliations.
• Direct and coordinate the management of short and long term funds and ensure that adequate strategies are developed to limit the risks associates with foreign exchange and interest rate exposure
• Manages the monthly payment cycles including the prioritizing of MSME and Urgent payments
• Policies and compliance: manages the Country Credit function within the given group guidelines (Credit management Group Policy), monitoring and reporting the Company’s commercial credit exposure
• Customer Segmentation: performs creditworthiness evaluation for all new customers, according to the Group methodologies by adopting external and internal ratings, turnover, and seasonal payment reliability
• Monitoring and Operations: develops and maintains a system credit losses reporting and performs debt collection by negotiating with main credit-impaired debtors in order to recover due amounts
Who we are looking for:
- CA / MBA in Finance with at least 15 years of work experience
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.