Finance Manager, Transportation
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The distribution Support Managers ensure the management of all warehouse & transportation administrative activities, being the reference point for logistics scorecards, budget development/tracking, and providing support for continuous improvement. Specifically, the Distribution Support Managers will support the management of warehouse and transportation services, weekly monitoring of KPIs/costs, and monthly closures.
Warehouse and Transportation Administration
- Supports extra cost management, checking received information from suppliers and balances extra costs
- Working withing greater supply chain team to balance extra costs vs supplier penaliteis
- Reviews cost analysis details for improvement
- Supports cost savings plan by providing analytical insight on savings opportunities
- Prepares and generates productivity reports
- Leads the Commercial Supply Chain budget and ensures minimal deviation
- Supports claim improvement plan by working with internal and external partners
- Proposes improvement solutions
- Supports month-end closures to ensure all costs are correctly issued
- Prepared the accrual amounts and parepares pre-closing costs
Stock Operative Activities
- Monitors distribution criticalities, manages stocks, orders, and distribution costs
- Assures proper inventory execution and documentation
- Supervises inventory counts calendar
- Supports logistics network transformation projects
- Identifies IDOC errors and works internally/externally to improve overall status
Who we are looking for:
- 8-10 years of Supply Chain/Finance experience
- 5+ years of Distribution experience
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Logisitcs or related field
- Thorough understanding of warehousing and transportation operations, budgeting, and management
- Understanding of development of appropriate scorecards and continuous improvement plans
- Proficient in SAP System, Excel
- Experience with Power BI or similar reporting tools
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.