Finance Manager, LBB Fine Biscuits
Job Location: Chicago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As Finance Manager, you will be the primary finance business partner for two distinct and separate businesses: Little Brownie Bakers (LBB) and Fine Biscuits. This position is responsible for the comprehensive financial support across the entire P&L and managing the budgets/planning processes for LBB and Fine Biscuits, working with business partners to develop assumptions and the P&L while coordinating with internal finance stakeholders.
- Prepares and presents financial results to direct business partners (VP Level) as well as Senior leadership at Ferrero USA and the Family Office (Fine Biscuits)
- Provide in-depth analysis to help drive strategic direction of business
- This position ensures control, report and analysis of expenses including Advertising and Promotion and SG&A
- Responsible for coordinating SG&A cost sharing and true up for Fine Biscuits
- Ensures proper controls and oversight on manual Little Brownie Baker processes
- Reviews and approves incremental trade requests
- Co-manages revenue recognition for Fine Biscuit drop ship customers
- Prepare presentations for business review meetings
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of previous related work experience.
- Knowledge of financial models and P&L
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Knowledge of ERP and reporting systems
- Overall business acumen, understanding of full value chain
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH)
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Ability to explain complex financial information to non-finance business partners
- CPG/FMCG experience preferred
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please note that all Ferrero employees are required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If you accept an offer of employment from Ferrero, you are expected to abide by Ferrero’s Commercial COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines and General Procedures, a copy of which will be provided to you upon hire.