Job location: Arlon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding..
As External Warehouse you will support Ferrero Arlon’s Supply Chain, including all warehouses, transport and operations, in terms of service, cost, health and safety, quality, legal requirements and policies compliance.
In this role, you will implement logistics strategy and effectively execute operations to ensure optimum logistics solutions while balancing service and cost control.
You will work collaboratively with internal and external (3PL) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution.
The office is located in Arlon and regular visits to the 3PL warehouses are required.
Main responsabilities :
• Managing the relationship with the 3PL at 360 degrees
• Cost control and processing of receipts/disbursements
• Logistic activities improvement and development
• Optimize the logistic flows and the stock in the warehouse
• Maintaining, correcting the flows, documents of all incoming/outgoing goods from the factories and to the business units in SAP
• Keeping contact with plant in case of any anomalies according to Ferrero procedures
• SAP - daily conciliation of supplier stock, examining differences.
• Stock count
• Inventory count/reconciliation
Warehouse Quality and GRC
• Quality audit based on the agreed plan
• GRC assessment and control
Reporting and KPIs
• Prepare analyses and reports according needs (regulars, ad-hoc)
• Calculate the KPIs to evaluate the 3PL performances
• Monitor with the 3PL the execution of the logistics activity based on Ferrero plans (quality and quantity).
• Obsolete material management
• Stock tracking and freshness / FEFO compliance
• Quality audit
• Ensure the destruction activity is in line with Ferrero guideline and GRC principle
• Documents preparation and reporting
• System and physical alignment
• Pallets CHEP management (records transactions IN & OUT)
• White pallet management (records transactions IN & OUT)
• Reports and analysis
Insurance and claim management
• Follow the Insurance Transportation Claims procedure
• Collect all documents on the Salesforce platform and local Share folder
• According to the procedure, advise and keep updated all the involved parties
• Maintain Claim report
• Monthly manage and close Demurrage claims from carriers in collaboration with Ferrero Group Procurement
• Support the project team to define the requirements and verify the implementation’s feasibility
• Facilitate the required change management to move from project to process
Who we are looking for:
3-5 years experience of operations food manufacturing experience
Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
Good computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
SAP knowledge is a plus
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
Data/information accuracy oriented
Strong problem-solving skills
Results oriented person
High attention to details and very good management of figures
Flexible, autonomous and easily adaptable person
Available to visit the 3PL warehouse (10%)
How to be sucessfull in the role:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.