eCommerce Digital Operations Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
You will be a crucial member of the Digital Ecommerce team, you will play a key role in supporting the Ferrero Ecommerce strategy. You will lead the delivery of operational excellence across Digital Ecommerce, covering Direct to Consumer and FMCG Ecommerce Customer operational support.
Your role will ensure all digital platforms are setup and operate effectively. This will include the management of Ecommerce data, both operational and managerial, from internal and external systems. Quality and attention to detail is vitally important to Ferrero and this role will also help identify, report, and manage accuracy and errors in the Ecommerce operation.
The Ecommerce Digital Operations Manager will work closely with Business and Technical colleagues to ensure that that we design processes to minimize errors and that issues are not just resolved but future mitigated. The role will focus on the FMCG customer and Ecommerce shopper experience and delivery results focused on commercial objectives. You will work in collaboration with the Technology team conducting system reviews, functional requirement gathering, gap analysis and regular testing to build the Ecommerce Operational roadmap.
Responsible for the operation of Ecommerce tools including, but not limited to, Customer Relationship Management, Content Management System, Google Analytics, Order Management System, Product Information Management and Digital Asset Management solutions.
You will define and operate processes to consolidate data including commercial performance data used for Ecommerce operational management.
This is a unique and exciting role as you will you have the opportunity to implement change and efficiencies across systems.
This is a technical, analytical, and business focused position requiring comprehensive knowledge of Ecommerce processes and solutions. It requires a high attention to detail, a well-structured approach to problem solving with a focus on doing the right things right.
So why Ferrero? This is an exciting time to join Ferrero, you will be at the leading edge of change, and improvements in Ecommerce, so the role will give you scope to add value from day one, but also to drive improvements and efficiencies.
- Ensure that all our platforms that sell Ferrero products are effectively working with high quality visuals in incorporated in the correct guidelines.
- Ensure that the user experience D2C and B2C from buying our products is seamless and without technical issues, such as price, promotion, or payment errors.
- First line support for Ecommerce issues and then to escalate and manage with IT for more complex problems, ensuring appropriate communication is maintained throughout resolution.
- Design and manage data usage from internal and external systems.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience of working in the Ecommerce Digital space in a similar role
- Experience working with websites and in particular SAP Hybris
- Proficient in MS Office 365 applications: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills, works collaboratively with functional, cross-functional, and technical teams to build effective working relationships
- Attention to detail and process/data driven
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.