Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will support the Marketing Team in projects related to the definition of the consumer engagement strategy at local/regional level and to the implementation of the digital strategy through consumer engagement activities. Moreover, you will measure and share insights from digital marketing activities and contribute to the continuous improvement of consumer engagement.
Consumer Engagement & CRM
• supporting in the management of digital marketing activities and in the definition of the consumer engagement strategy at local/regional level for the categories in scope;
• developing and implementing the digital strategy with the purpose of engaging the consumer to reach local brand targets;
• supporting in the definition of optimal marketing levers of owned and earned media to develop consumer /shopper engagement;
• implementing Group digital assets and consumer engagement initiatives at local level.
• supporting in the definition of the editorial calendar and of local contents related to owned media: social media channels, websites, etc ;
• digital content monitoring related to Brand communication projects;
• measuring and benchmarking digital contents developed for the categories in scope (analysis of owned/earned and paid channels).
Performance Control & Analysis
• measuring consumer engagement initiatives performance and sharing digital insights with focus on the categories in scope;
• measuring the efficiency of owned media and identifying possible areas of improvement;
• measuring the efficiency of earned/paid digital media and recommending actions to optimize spending.
Digital Marketing Competencies Development
• supporting in the development of cooperation, integration and interaction between marketing teams, media and external agencies;
• contributing to the continuous improvement of eContent creation and of effective consumer engagement initiatives;
• sharing digital marketing best practice with marketing teams at regional level.
Who we are looking for:
• Master’s degree
• 2-4 years of experience in similar roles, focused on the development of digital related projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of digital marketing methodologies and tools
• Fluency in Italian and English
• Advanced proficiency in MS-Office applications (Excel in particular)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.