Demand & Supply Analyst Support (6 months contract)
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As the Demand & Supply Analyst, you will be responsibile to ensure continuity of supply (high quality & fresh products) to support Ferrero business growth with optimal level of stock coverage for a duration of 6 months. You will also collaborate with commercial teams (sales & marketing functions) in delivering sales and service targets and will support demand & supply planning team.
This is a 6-months contracted position that will be parked under a 3rd party recruitment agency.
Demand and Supply Planning
- Prepare, report, and communicate KPIs such as forecast accuracy, stock delta report, etc.
- Support demand and supply planning team in their day-to-day activities
- Support on demand planning by considering the input from different stakeholders (distributors)
- Generate product supply requirements for the responsible markets and supervise the transmission to central for production planning
- Review fulfilment rate from plants and to escalate if supply performance is impacting business performance
- Participate weekly session with distributors to share latest production planned and consider local requirement to arrange arrivals
- Maximize container utilization to ensure the acceptance by the distributors
Supply Chain Operations – Coordination & Control
- Monitor closely incoming shipment arrival schedule and ensure products delivery timing is at right time and at the right quantities to support sales plan.
- Provide alerts to commercial teams of potential risk to product arrival schedule and subsequently to stock coverage
- Gather distributor warehouse stock information on slow moving / obsolete stock, supported with financial figures for management decision
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Operational on principles of forecasting, demand planning, production and inventory management
- Working knowledge of the physical distribution system (inventory handling, warehousing & transportation operations)
- Strong understanding of all aspects of Customer Service and Order Management
- Systems: Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP ECC, APO & BW – Advance level of excel required
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong Analytical, Planning and Organizational skills
- Customer Focus and Team Player with excellent communication skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.