Demand Planning Specialist
Job Location: Pune
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Single Point of Contact for generation of Demand Plan over long term horizon.
Supporting the Planning vertical in analyzing past trends, demand drivers to arrive at Multiple Business Scenarios (ability to use excel/ macros/ power points)
Focus on increasing Forecast accuracy & Service levels for India Business.
1. Review Demand (Operational Forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons.
2. Review Historical Sales Trends, research demand drivers, review forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
3. Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales & Marketing to obtain and ensure that correct and accurate information is used for Forecast
4. Ability to use analytical tools in order to derive multiple business scenarios. Provide strong support in S&OP & other relevant forums.
5. Close Coordination with Regional Managers for proper stock coverage and service levels.
6. Distribution Planning: Overall understanding of Stock allocation using logics of Safety Stocks/ Reorder levels & Lead times.
7. Inventory Management: Closely Monitor Inventory mix to avoid any stock out situations in plants/ CFA’s.
8. Closely monitor stocks to ensure Gate out Freshness is within the Target norms.
9. Identity and Lead Projects relating to improvement in Service levels & Forecast Accuracy.
10. Build and Maintain relevant dashboards to review Performance vs Plan
Who we are looking for:
- Understanding of Supply/ Demand planning business drivers, organization structures and key metrics.
- Knowledge of Forecasting, Demand Planning, Market analytics and scenario Planning.
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and changing priorities, make sound decisions under pressure and work effectively in a team environment.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.