Cybersecurity Identity & Access Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Cybersecurity Identity & Access Specialist who will report managerially to Information Protection & Identity Governance in the Cybersecurity department.
The Identity & Access Specialist works directly with different departments, mainly IT, within the Ferrero Group.
The incumbert will be responsible for supporting the design and delivery of solutions to manage digital identity and related credentials as well as authentication method. He/She will provide support so that security requirements necessary to protect users’ identity and access to systems are adequately addressed in all enterprise systems and applications. With their expertise on IAM/IAG, the incumbent will be covering the role of the subject matter expert under Information Protection & Identity Governance.
The position requires a good IT and Cybersecurity knowledge on IAM balanced with interaction skills with IT-operation colleagues and their processes.
- Support the design and the configuration of IAM solutions for on boarding and off boarding and for user provisioning and de-provisioning;
- Support the implementation of Authentication Mechanism (MFA, Passwordless, Conditional Access, etc..) to ensure safe access through the multiple devices in use by the employees;
- Collaborate with Cybersecurity Architect in order to identify the best possible solution\technology in order to implement IAG security requirements;
- Collaborate with the IT department in order to validate their implementation regarding Identity and Access solution;
- Conduct industry research and provide recommendations for emerging trends and IAM practices relevant to business needs;
- Support Information Protection & Identity Governance in the definition of Cybersecurity controls to include within central processes and procedures, taking care of their maintenance and update;
- Support Information Protection & Identity Governance in the definition and maintenance of its competence Cybersecurity roadmap, aiding the implementation of initiatives and projects to achieve Cybersecurity IAM/IAG objectives.
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics or other related fields;
- 3+ years of working experience matured in a similar position or in cybersecurity consultancy and cybersecurity system integrators;
- Previous experience:
- in designing and implementing IAM/IAG solutions across vendor products such as Microsoft and SAP and creating optimized IAM/IAG architectures to meet business needs;
- in IAM/IAG Functional Skills such as Identity Management, Access Management, Resources Provisioning, Role Management, Directory Services;
- in FMCG industry or matured within Manufacturing and/or Food & Beverage Environment will be considered a plus;
- Knowledge of:
- cybersecurity techniques and solutions for IAM/IAG (e.g. MultiFactor Authentication, Passwordless, Conditional Access);
- tools used to manage the full identity life cycle of users (e.g. O365, SAP etc);
- IAM/IAG Vendor technologies or skills (e.g Microsoft Access & Identity component, SailPoint, CyberArk);
- software used to manage the multifactor authentication (e.g. MS Azure MFA, RSA SecurID, etc);
- cybersecurity international standards, law and regulations (e.g. ENISA, NIST, GDPR, ISO27000) with particular focus on IAM;
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills;
- Personal commitment to studying and self-improvement;
- Problem-solving and research-driven attitude when faced with challenges and difficulties;
- Effective and efficient communication skills;
- Ability to manage autonomously work assignments while efficiently aligning with Information Protection & Identity Governance on specific requests;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
IT Skills & Other:
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of PowerShell and SQL-like query languages;
- Certifications:ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Auditor/Lead Auditor, GIAC, CIAM, CISA, CISM and ISC2 CISSP or other professional certifications related to Cybersecurity are considered a plus.
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of any other European language will be considered a plus.
- An international and challenging working environment;
- An attractive salary package.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.