Customer Service Manager - Supply Chain
Job Location: Jeddah, KSA
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role covers the full Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Customer Service Manager's role is to manage in an effective way the assigned Customer Service sections/areas in order to provide customers with high level quality service, support and advise, in order to achieve customer satisfaction and operational targets. The CS Manager will support the business with tools and reports to monitor performance evolution. In this role, the CS manager has to identify and fix the gaps to reduce the business wastes.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT
• Manages overall operational activities of the Customer Service, monitoring key performance indicators in order to guarantee high level quality.
• Ensures effective implementation of customer service processes and development plans, in order to improve customer satisfaction.
• Determine customer service requirement by maintaining contact with customers, visiting their operations, conducting surveys, and benchmarking best practices
CUSTOMER OPERATIONS MONITORING
• Monitors the assigned customer operations processes and analyses the Key Performance Indicators, in order to identify issues and to improve processes effectiveness..
• Develop and measure Ferrero Customer Service metrics and provide critical insight for root-cause analysis and overall network strategy improvements
• Develop and support sales with Customer Scorecards and detailed customer analysis, proposing solutions for better service to our customers
• Identifies and implement the improvement actions of the operative activities, spreading the related procedures and information.
• Ensures the optimal collaboration, capability and process maturity to avoid being a tactical order processing group to a strategic customer logistics excellence team
• Cross-functional & business partner engagement to optimize our order-to-delivery cycle times, as well as the optimum balance between best in class service at a cost optimum level
• Collaborate with the warehouse and transportation team to identify opportunities, address issues and come up with actions that further improve the operation
Who we are looking for:
- 4 to 7 years of experience in customer services management in Supply Chain.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Logistic planning techniques.
- Technical know how: SAP, CRM Order Management, E2E Supply chain knowledge.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.