Customer Service Analyst
Job Location: North York/Toronto
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Diversity & Inclusion
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
A Customer Service Analyst executes complete order processing cycle, including receipt of the purchase order, confirmation of inventory and delivery date, follow-up with all parties involved (warehouse and carriers) until the actual delivery to the customer, in order to maximize on-time delivery, on-time shipping and fill rate. The position provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures and/or customer concerns. This person conducts root cause analysis utilizing customer service KPIs using concrete data analytics to make informed decisions when providing recommendations to management in developing strategies and techniques to enhance customer experience, also contributing to the department’s effectiveness and productivity. Additionally, maintains records and documentations for future reference as well as communication with other departments and customers. Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary maintaining an up-to-date knowledge on customer business areas as well as a broad knowledge about company’s products.
This role is located at 100 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, ON M2N 6N5.
• Executes full order processing cycle for ASN & manual customers receives a PO, check validates Qty, pricing & allocates inventory, confirms delivery dates, coordinates shipping with the warehouse, coordinates appointments and final delivery with carriers & Manages returns. Mail customer invoices (if required by customer)
• Investigate customer deductions pertaining to Supply Chain errors and supply Finance and Sales with information to request paybacks in High Radius attach back up and relevant emails
• Ensure agreed levels of Order & Case fill rate and on time delivery through coordination with carriers, warehouse and Ferrero departments.
• Maintenance of Material Determination in SAP to support new products introduction and discontinuation, as well as EDI interface with customers
• Back up to sending orders to the warehouse & stock availability check
• Back up to sending load tenders to carriers for domestic business
• Back up to the billing process in SAP
• Analyze orders, returns and deductions for reporting purpose
• Vendor portal – able to navigate and update related communication
• Monthly KPI – analysis and update of slides with relevant current information
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in order management (end-to-end) in a CPG company preferred
- Bi-lingual in French an asset
- Experienced in Customer Service in corporate environment, food, FMCG industry
- Experienced in working with SAP, BI reporting tool,
- Experienced in working with carriers, pre-booking of appointments, follow-up POD request from Carrier websites & tracking of sales orders
- Able to build spreadsheets and work with all MS Office applications
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Problem solver; “achiever”; result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure; multi-task
- Excellent in a team; very good communicator
- Presentation Skills an asset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.