Consumer Shopper Understanding Premium Chocolate Specialist
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To support our Ferrero Headquarters team, we are currently looking for a Consumer Shopper Understanding Specialist, category Premium Chocolate. He/she will collaborate with the Global Brand teams to develop a pipeline of new successful product innovations/renovations by leveraging on Consumer Insights Researches and Market testing activities.
- providing to the marketing department crucial consumer data for making business;
- to participate in the definition of the best funnel, at global level, to meet the marketing needs;
- to manage multiple marketing research studies (quantitative and qualitative) and market test ensuring that each one is completed effectively and on time;
- to manage the flow of information between the various departments and the external agency/ CSU area/ local-,
- to analyze and communicate the key insights to all the stakeholders (Global Mkt, Areas Mkt, Packaging Unit, etc…).
Who we are looking for:
- MSc in Economics, Marketing or Phychology;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in consumer insights activities within FMCG (agency or company);
- Preferably, have already worked in an international environment;
- Good quantitative and qualitative background;
- Good analytic skills ;
- Strong project management, planning, coordinating skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good logic and thinking capabilities;
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
To better understand our consumers and business environment we need your ability to make sense of the external market, a global mindset and the ability to benchmark Ferrero products against the competition, internally and externally. Combining this with analytical and critical thinking, you will help Ferrero in generating visionary and actionable insights and driving change. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organisational based, so you should have the ability to work independently as well as manage your team and stakeholders.