Change Management Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
• Support the SSP Manager at analyzing plant processes, identifying optimization potentialities and, together with the SSP proposes strategic topics to the Plant Manager for the selection
• Take part in project related activities shared in the SSP Professional Family at plant level
• Managing and finalizing projects (continuous improvement) at local level, using planning and managerial techniques and tools, in coordination with the SSP Manager
• Managing activities related to the Continuous Improvement (MiCo) of the plant, promoting the MiCo, monitoring the state of work and the related result.
• Analyzing processes, identifying the needs and proposing activities related for the production system development, in order to obtain the industrial system excellence.
• Integration of SSP department within the UGPs and any other area related to production system development
Monitoring and Reporting
• Provides a final assessment of results related to MiCo initiatives implemented, together with the Project leader in-charge for the MiCo
• Cooperates with functions/process managers, to ensure that the proponents are properly updated on results obtained with the implementation of MiCo initiatives
• Provides an ongoing monitoring of the project activities, underlying possible criticalities and setting possible recovery plans
• Elaborates periodical reports on MiCo and FOX activities in progress
• Elaborates project plan of FOX tools implementation
Methods and Process
• Select and share with the Professional Family the methodologies suitable for the Ferrero culture for the projectual activities management, by carrying out benchmarking actions
• Transfer of the methodology selected as Standard for the Group into process
• Support the SSP in the application of Project Management tools and methods and gives active and direct support on selected strategic projects (masterplan)
Standardization and Sharing
• Verifies the sustainability of results obtained through the implementation of FOX initiatives
• Standardizes results obtained through the implementation of FOX initiatives at local level, at need, formalizing them to procedures and sharing with the Professional Family
• Evaluates possible application of FOX initiatives, involving interested functions
• Supports the widespread of improvement and excellence solutions, involving all the interested functions
Areas of Interventions/Improvements
• Supports the organic collection of all improvement initiatives rising from plant resources.
• Detects new possible ways to promote new ideas and Continuous Improvement initiatives, rising from plant resources.
• Supports the SSP Manager in developing analysis, to evaluate possible benefits coming from new MiCo initiatives.
• Provides methodological support to the working team.
• Develops planning activities for the resources involved in the MiCo activities, to ensure a proper resources allocation.
• Organizes and facilitates FOX related workshops
• Works on implementation of FOX across all UGPs and other crossed departments in the plant
MiCo Project Implementation
• Identifies best methods and tools to support analysis and sum-up activities.
• Provides support to working teams in identifying problem root causes and related solutions, even through the use of specific techniques and tools.
• According to group guidelines, provides support in analyzing and identifying costs & benefits related to the solutions to be implemented.
• Cooperates in the approval process for solutions to be implemented, ensuring the overall consistency among different initiatives.
• Supports the SSP manager to follow at program management level local and global strategic projects in the following areas in order to obtain the industrial excellence.
Communication and Coordination
• Take part proactively in the Professional Family related activities, being promoter of the cross-plant coordination through an effective and continuous communication
• Promote a “Continuous Improvement” culture with functions and responsibilities closely with the Head of the UGP (in accordance with the Professional Family guidelines). Through assigned resources collect ideas/activities for improvement projects assuring the obtainment of expected results
• Define application strategies of the standardized method and assure the correct implementation in the site
• Propose/ recognize the affected functions. Interface between the functions both locally and between Plant and Professional Family
• Take part actively in the Professional Family initiatives and contribute to its growth
• Define logics/methods of the working activities and standardize activities
• Monitor the project status and evaluate results and benefits
• Develops analysis on data and information to identify development opportunities (internal/external benchmarking, historical data analysis, trend analysis, …).
• Integrate and facilitate project development in the UGPs and cross-department
• Integrates Continuous improvement with FOX
FOX/Ferrero Lean Manufacturing
• Support the RdL/TdM/UGP manager and others needed in the principle propagation, techniques promotion, effective communication and training organization for FOX initiatives in production
• In coordination with SSP Manager to guarantee the cross functional optimization in FOX initiatives, coordinating with all the application
• Plan roll-out plan of tools implementation in the UGPs
• Update with HR the matrix of train the trainer program – register of facilitators
• Analyze and appoint improvements needed in areas where FOX is already implemented. Support the UGP the sustain the program
Quality and Food Safety
• Ensure all program requirements/standards regarding quality and food safety are implemented, practiced and maintained
• To assist in the implementation of and conformance to the Environmental Management System within key process areas
- Bachelors degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- 4 - 7+ years of experience
- Change Management
- Program/Project Management
- Continuous Improvements Tools
- Lean Management
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.