Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
The person will give full support to Brand Managers in all economic and financial evaluations for Industrial Brands and new Innovation Projects.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Preparing Innovation Projects P&L for Strategic Plan and constant Project fine tuning with all involved Departments (Packaging and Industrialization Departments, Planning and Supply Chain, Presidenze, etc…);
- Setting of Business Case for New Investment to be evaluated and discussed in the Group Investment Committee;
- Constant follow up of Brand performances with specific reporting activities and monthly Gap Analysis by Brand/Area/Market;
- Brand Portfolio management with industrial and P&L evaluation for all new consumer/trade unit request.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Business or Economics;
- 3/5 years of relevant experience in Project Controlling Department in structured companies;
- Good analytical skills and problem solving attitude;
- Disciplined in Project Management approaches;
- Good communication skills and ability to challenge and properly collaborate with key stakeholders of different roles/functions/level;
- Regular Trips (once a month) to Alba (Italy) for business meeting with our colleagues of laboratory, marketing and technical department.
- MS office (Excel, Power Point) advance knowledge;
- HFM Hyperion, SAP and Essbase knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Italian. French would be an advantage.