Business Process Outsourcing Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Support BPO Manager about Project, Development and Services released in the Ferrero Group Business Process Outsourcing.
- Supervise the application of the BPO and Group guidelines;
- Analysis of existing business process and identification of process gaps in order to improve and standardize Accounting Procedures and Flows;
- Knowledge of different tools and monitoring systems (as BW and KPI performance indicators) used into BPO Process;
- Prepare and Set Up Employee training planning and facilitation on the BPO service.
- Support to the BPO Lead in coordinating the BPO Project Agenda;
- Continuous support to internal Stakeholder of BPO Project and Service (e.g. Procurement Dept, Consolidation Office, Local Admin..) and external Team (e.g. External provider, Consultat Team, ecc..);
- Plan Specific Meeting with Admin and not Admin Department related to BPO Status Process & Services;
- Plan periodic Meetings between Ferrero and BPO service provider stakeholders as defined in the BPO Governance model.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, Finance;
- Previous experience of at least 5y in Accounting;
- Deep knowledge of accounting processes (ie. Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report);
- Project management with outstanding attention on planning and communication;
- Interaction and relationship-building attitude with people at different level of the hierarchy.
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- SAP, BW.
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written.