Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst is responsible for monitoring Ferrero performance vs. target, and competitor performance through the development and maintenance of standard reporting and dashboards. The BI Analyst will develop content and analysis for the commercial performance management process, and tools to support trade marketing functions.
The position will be based in our US Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ, and report to the Business Intelligence Manager.
- Develop content analysis to align Sales and Marketing on key performance topics and forward-looking projects
- Collect data on all store activities (assortment visibility, planogram compliance, prices, promos, display, ad feature, etc.) that have been implemented by geography, channel, customer, store format, etc.
- Standardize reporting of data and publish to stakeholders to support post analysis, benchmarks, and other in-store activities plans
- Collaborate with the trade marketing and sales organization to understand the data requirements for the commercial organization and work with IT to plan commercial reporting capabilities
- Monitor and analyze category, competition and consumer market data to identify business opportunities and develop new category development plans
- Maintain tools and data methodology to be used in collecting, storing, and sharing performance data
- Collaborate with the trade marketing and sales organization to understand the data Develop and maintain a positive, productive relationship with trade marketing, field sales, and brand team stakeholders
- Assist in developing presentations for senior leadership to present to the organization
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
- 1 - 3 years’ analytics or data management experience; preferably in a food/beverage, consumer products, logistics, or manufacturing industry
- Prior experience working with Syndicated data (IRI or Nielsen) preferred.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex sets of data and make business recommendations based on analysis
- Must possess a basic knowledge of project/program management concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to creatively organize and present data in Excel and PowerPoint.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.