Brand Manager Kinder Biscuits
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQ in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Brand Manager Kinder Biscuits who will support the Senior Brand Manager in growing the Kinder Biscuits brands produced in the related companies, through emotional activations defined at the global level.
He/she will be requested to strongly own all the elements of the marketing mix and strong communication and influencing skills to collaborate efficiently with Area Marketing and Business Unit colleagues.
• Sustain the deliver brands in the core countries and plan further growth through roll-out activations
• Prepare the ground for industrial launches of innovation products developing its marketing mix with coordination activities among all key stakeholders
• Lead and coordinate “out of standard” operative flows with integration objectives in Ferrero Group through 3PM meetings and constant contact with related parties companies.
• Coordinate and activate research funnel with consumer to validate the marketing mix and investigate new opportunities
• Provide guidance on Brand at global and regional level, building and maintaining the Global Strategy
• Manage in a proactive and evolutive way the global piano statico and its ramifications at regional level
• Develop centrally global 360° communication platform (TVC & Digital activation) with all the internal validation checks
• Maintain an effective internal communication with all the key stakeholders to ensure that all the functions are kept informed in all the projects
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities
• Measure and report performance of the launches, monitoring trends and consumers Kpi’s.
Who we are looking for:
• 3-5 years of experience in Marketing (a Master’s Degree in Marketing is considered as a plus);
• Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment (A Strategic Marketing experience is considered as a plus);
• Multi markets and culture understanding;
• Strong communication and influencing skills;
• Analytical skills and precision in planning;
• Result oriented;
• Strong project management;
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines;
• Fluent English (mandatory).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.