Brand Manager Ice Creams Impulse Channel
Cornellá de Llobregat
About the Company:
Ferrero is a family-owned business with a truly global and forward-thinking outlook and iconic brands like Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. The love for our brands continues to grow as does our international reach. Represented in more than 50 countries and with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group enchants many generations all over the planet. What is the secret of our worldwide success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate both care and quality to build a business, careers and brands we're proud of. Join us, you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcome, valued and have equal opportunities. We are convinced of the talent of all our employees. By nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we empower them, generation after generation, to achieve personal and professional success, enabling them to develop their careers at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the position:
We are looking for a Brand Manager to join our Ice Creams Marketing Team.
The person will be responsible of the day by day management of a selection of some of our exquisite brands within the Ice Cream Category, reporting directly to the Country Marketing Manager Ice Cream Iberica.
The position has a high degree of exposure within the company and requires a senior profile both in terms of experience and professional.
The perfect candidate will display a good equilibrium between analytical skills, strategic thinking and delivering operational excellence in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategy: Work side by side with the marketing manager to formulate the marketing strategy of the category for spain and portugal. Explore and quantify business opportunities built on insights you obtain from consumer & market research.
- Catalogue Management: Based on the Marketing Strategy, will be responsible to manage SKU catalogue of the brands under its scope. This includes everthing from business planning (volume estimation, price & promo strategy), until completing the administrative process and monitoring operational planning.
- Marketing Communication: Lead the development of the brand media plan and its creative excecutions. In charge of agencies strateguc alliances. Being the chief guardian over our brands image across all ATL & BTL media channels (TV, digital, events, in-store, etc).
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor in Administration & Business, Economy, etc.
- +5 years experience in a similar position in FMCG companies.
- Deep knowledge of spanish and portuguese market is a plus.
- Someone with analytical skills, commercial mindset, strategic insight, business and results oriented.
- Great communication skills to bond, explain and communicate with colleagues both formally and informally.
- Fluent english and spanish
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Familiarity with SAP is a plus