Brand Manager Global activations Nutella
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQ in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Brand Manager Global activations Nutella who will support the Senior BM and the Marketing Manager in growing the lovebrand status of NUTELLA through emotional activations defined at the global level (such as Christmas and World Nutella Day) .
He/she will be requested to strongly own all the elements of the marketing mix and strong communication and influencing skills to collaborate efficiently with Area Marketing and Business Unit colleagues.
• Translate brand strategies into brand plans being active part to the strategic process of medium-term innovation (brand activations impacting on BUs marketing plans)
• Identify the best opportunities to present Nutella, identifying global insights and related concept, communication plan, portfolio and activation material for each brand building activation
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assets against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
• Maintain an effective internal communication to ensure that all the functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Who we are looking for:
• 6-8 years of experience in Marketing (Master’s Degree in Marketing is considered as a plus);
• Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment (A Strategic Marketing experience is considered as a plus);
• Multi markets and multi culture understanding;
• Strong communication and influencing skills;
• Analytical and financial skills;
• Result oriented;
• Project management;
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines;
• Fluent English (mandatory), any other languages is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.