Job Location: Malmö
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you love our brands and products and understand the mission of bringing joy and indulgence to our consumers, this role can interest you! As Brand Manager for the Nordic markets, you will significantly contribute to growing our market shares and competitively positioning our brands. You will be developing Brand(s) in scope by developing and implementing ideas and projects.
- Provide brand targeting, sales mix, net sales, gross margin and marketing contribution for the brands in order to define volumes and sales value budgets
- Within defined budgets, manage advertising, promotion, research and market analysis costs
- Implement the advertising plans (based on strategy, target segments and consumers) aligned with the Marketing Manager
- Communicates the media plan brief to the media agencies; monitor and control the outputs related to brand plans
- Conventional and Digital Media mix planning and follow up
- Ensure the legal requirements related to commercials (property rights for audio/music, relations with actors, agencies, speakers, testimonials etc.)
- Perform periodical alignments with the Sales Force and the Trade Marketing team, to evaluate current projects efficiency, market behaviors and operating activities performed at the points of sale
- Actively contribute to sales forecast process, with Sales, Logistics and Trade Marketing team
- Sales / Consumer KPIs monitoring and follow-up monthly/regular analysis of market/panel data and proposal of the so what/action plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Marketing
- 4-5 years of experience in Marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Expertise in FMCG and Brand Marketing
- Understanding of Scandinavian markets and cultures
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English with good knowledge of additional Nordic languages
- Familiarity with SAP Architecture is a merit
- Proven skills in planning and time management
- International experience is a merit
Who we think You are:
You are ...
... result driven, while still able to establish and develop value-adding relationships with your
colleagues across the business
... positively mind-setted and structured, with an always constructive approach
... motivated by a high paced working environment
... actively engaged in co-creating a great place to work
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
This is a continuous recruitment process, where the most relevant candidates will be contacted directly. Due to upcoming seasonal holidays, please allow a potential longer respond time to your application.
You are welcome to submit your application in English as soon as possible.