BI & Analytics Business Partner
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are passionate about our brands and products and have a head for research and analysis, this role might interest you! We are currently looking for a Business Partner for our Business Intelligence & Analytics department. If you join the team, you will contribute to supporting the development of effective business decisions by providing Marketing, Trade & Shopper Marketing and Sales dept with key Shopper Insights and Market Data Analysis, under the supervision the managerial head.
You will be responsible for managing the analysis of retail and consumer panel data for assigned categories in the Sweet Package Food sector and for translating data into key insights and opportunities for stakeholder groups, leading to clear actions able to impact the business.
- Establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, understand business requests and proactively derive analysis and insights from data for dissemination
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of our shoppers, categories, customers trade needs and requirements
- Manage Reporting and Data analysis, creating new way of integrating data from different sources (sell in, retail and consumer panel data, media data, promo activities, loyalty cards, etc) and synthesizing them into clear storytelling
- Support the development of key reports at regional level by developing brand-based dashboards and presentations
- Contribute to the evolution of company analytics capabilities
- Partner to test new analytic methods & tools, bring ideas to business & bring needs to BI&A team
- Support the testing and verification phase of possible new approaches and tools, allowing to put already-available data at work.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Statistics/Math/Economics/Management Engineering
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in data insights activities preferably within FMCG industry/agency
- Strong quantitative background with analytical skills, attention to details and capabilities to interpret, synthetize data and translate it into charts and sharp presentations
- Proactive and creative attitude
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Good knowledge of visualization tools for insights dissemination (i.e., Power BI)
- Hands-on experience with retail audit/ consumer panel data is considered a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages (i.e., SQL, Phyton) is considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.