Associate Manager, Innovation Market Testing
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Associate Manager, Innovation Market Testing plays a key role in company growth by providing qualitative insights that have a major impact on investment strategy, product launches, and Brand initiatives. In this highly collaborative role you will have the opportunity to lead and partner with local and international teams to develop and implement market test execution plans, promotional strategies, results analysis, competitive assessments, and market opportunity analysis.
This position will sit in our North America Headquarters located in Parsippany, NJ, and will report to the Director of Innovation Market Testing.
- Develop market test plans to develop entry strategies for new and existing products through market and shopper research.
- Prepare, monitor, and oversee the execution of the market test according to the market test design.
- Ensure execution of shopper marketing programs associated with test
- Analyze, interpret and report qualitative and quantitative test results to assist in formulating recommendations and learning to share with key stakeholders
- Cross functionally engage (nationally and internationally) with marketing, trade marketing, sales, R&D, global categories to assist in the planning and execution of initiatives
- Manage relations with third party vendors (i.e., graphic design agencies, research agencies, etc.), obtaining required output while minimizing costs.
- Manage relationships with internal and external key stakeholders (i.e., national, and key account managers, key account retail personnel (category buyers, etc.)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus in Marketing or Business
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: trade marketing, sales operations, supply chain, sales planning, and/or product development.
- Prior experience with IRI and SAP is a plus
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Strong project management skills and comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of forecasting and budgeting.
- Required travel to market test locations (approximately 25%).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.