Associate Brand Manager - Tic Tac
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Associate Brand Manager - Tic Tac, will be responsible for monitoring, assessing and driving brand performance in the marketplace to ensure delivery against budget. The ideal candidate will possess good knowledge of the retail trade structure as know-how of each class of trade and will enable a more complete understanding of the business and factor in the development of new channel initiatives. This position will be based in our Parsippany, NJ office and report to the Brand Manager.
- Provide in-depth market and brand analysis to assist Brand Management in formulating brand strategy within a fast-moving consumer packaged goods category
- Monitor and track brand performance and initiatives on a consistent basis
- Provide routine brand performance updates
- Understand and interpret qualitative and quantitative research for business purposes
- Support innovation lead with artwork development
- Support development of consumer activation plans and manage execution
- Possess solid project management skills from planning stage to execution and final assessment in order to achieve brand objectives and goals
- Prepare and create engaging, meaningful and persuasive presentations
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Engage with Trade Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to assist in the planning and execution of new initiatives
- Collaborate with legal department to safeguard company and use of its assets in interactions with third parties
- Manage relationships with third party vendors (i.e.: graphic design agencies, research agencies, etc.), obtaining required output while minimizing costs
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in CPG brand marketing
- Excellent analytical skills upon which to base decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with consumer data; i.e. IRI, ACNielsen
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
- Team player able to effectively interact and work with various functional departments
- Detail oriented
- Passion, energy and drive to work with world-class brands
- Motivation to advance in a merit-based, multinational organization
- Must be self-motivated and exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit
- Adaptable to foreign cultures
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Experience with Budget Management
- Exposure and understanding of differences between various classes of trade
- Product packaging development knowledge is a plus
- Exposure to P&L management is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.