Associate Brand Manager, Premium Chocolate Innovation
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As the Associate Brand Manager, Premium Chocolate you will support the exciting innovation projects within Premium Chocolate by leading key brand building activities. Your core functions in this role will focus on tracking business performance and data on innovation launches, executing on the brand strategy by working closing with internal cross functional partners and external agencies, and ensuring comms and asset development are on brand. In this role, you will leverage your analytical capabilities to provide actionable performance insights while also utilizing creative skills during the execution of Social, PR, and consumer communications tactics. In addition to the above capabilities, you should be able to exhibit strong initiative and problem-solving as well as effective communications skills to lead cross functional teams to drive the business forward.
This role will give you the experience of working with foreign cultures, being a team player and developing your project management skills all while aiding in execution of consumer activation plans. If you have the willingness to learn and grow while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and partnering cross functionally both locally and globally, we want to meet you!
This role is HYBRID, requiring 3 days in person at our Parsippany, NJ Head Office.
- Own key performance metrics for brand innovation and translate trends into recommendations
- Lead tactical execution of the consumer activation plans including PR, Social, and Consumer Promotion to drive awareness and trial of innovation
- Manage brand budget and analytics to help deliver brand P&L goals
- Own all product commercialization activities including artwork development and updates
- Manage projects from planning stage to execution and final assessment to achieve brand objectives
- Perform in-depth brand and category deep dives to assist the Brand team in formulating strategy within a fast-moving consumer packaged goods category
- Engage with Trade Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to assist in the planning and execution of new initiatives
- Collaborate with legal department to safeguard company and use of its assets in interactions with third parties
- Act as a cross functional leader with both internal partner and external agencies to further brand and business objectives
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in consumer-packaged goods brand marketing or related role (fast-moving CPG experience is a plus)
- Excellent analytical capabilities for volume forecasting, identifying business issues, and making strategic recommendations utilizing IRI or Nielsen data
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities successfully
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team is required
- Creativity with ability to think outside the box
- Exposure to P&L management is preferred
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.