Assistant Distributor Management Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. You will start the journey of leading business trend in retail world. As an assistant distributor management manager, you will manage distributor operation process in terms of New distributor opening, contract and sales target data tracking, TS reconciliation tracking, yearly contract renewal, and closing distributor risk analysis, and appointed project management.
1. New Distributor Opening Management:
• Follow up Distributor selection standardized process
• OP cascade and Contract approval tracking
• Issue Distributor authority letter
• Maintain Distributor system database, information updates and documentation arrangement
• Complete new opening process in terms of daily tracking, pending issue solving and keep smooth communication with supporting teams
2. Support Distributor Trade Spending reconciliation management：
• Collect Trade Spending receipt from regions
• Issue monthly TS receipt report to cross functional teams
• Support line manager to dig out root cause of issues
3. Support Distributor transference management：
• Issue Distributor authority letter
• Transference sales target and Trade Spending management
• Track transference completing in time in terms of procedure tracking
4. Support Distributor renewal management：
• Cascade Distributor renewal contract and sales target to field sales
• Manage Distributor yearly rebate setting in system
• Complete Distributor contract renewal timely in terms of daily tracking from system and communicate with regions
• Archive Distributor renewal contract
5. Support Distributor closing management：
• Issue Distributor non-renewal communication letter
• Track non-renewal Distributor rebate and Trade Spending reconciliation timely
• Hold risk analysis meeting with cross functions
6. Support Distributor project management：
• Manage appointed KPI setting and rebate calculation
• Other tasks assigned by line manager or company..
Other tasks assigned by line manager or company.
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum 3 years of DT management relative experience, familiar with DT management
• Process management experience is a must
• Proficient in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• English capability
• Documentation writing capability would be a plus
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.