Assisant QA Logistics Manager
Job Location: Beijing
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Lead to ensure Ferrero Standards fully implemented at Ferrero warehouses, KA warehouses and distributors warehouse. Conduct the quality check on site based on the annual audit plan, and corrective and preventive action follow up to drive continuous quality improvement at the storage and transport of warehouses.
- Fully understands Ferrero quality standard procedures and documentation. Responsible to apply those procedures to DC and distributors warehouse, provide solution on quality problems and drive continuous quality improvement.
- Implements corrective and preventive measures when necessary. Proactively identifies possible area of issues on the storage and transport of warehouses, proposing appropriate actions.
- Proactively work closely with Ferrero supply chain and plants/copackers for CIQ and SC report annually to ensure that all products are compliant with local laws & regulations.
- Inspect warehouses based on the annual audit plan. Raise proposals to improve and mitigate potential risk. Communicate with relevant parties and coordinate on implementation of such proposals.
- Work in team with Copackers Quality Dept. and Supply Chain, being able to clearly explain what needed and to coordinate their specific activity in order to guarantee optimal working relationships and environment.
- Supports in new warehouse and distributors selection by ensuring that quality standards are guaranteed. Monitor 3rd party audit service provider on the quality of reporting and following up the actions required.
- Support projects with quality improvement objective: coordination/ periodical update/ reports.
- Conduct the quality inspection for new products as request, analyze and submit checking report.
- Keep good communication with regional sales team and hold regional quality meeting with sales to drive quality improvement on distributors warehouse on a monthly basis.
- Other ad-hoc as requested.
Who we are looking for:
- Familiar with the production technique and quality standards for food industry. eg ISO9000/9001, ISO22000, GMP.
- BSc, MSc in food science, food chemistry, biology, analytical chemistry; with at least 5 years experience in food industry.
- Experience in supplier management, and quality audit related.
- Hands-on analytical experience, either in an analytical lab or in food manufacturer QA. department. Experience in line quality control.
- Analytical, independent, detailed and good at communication.
- Ability to problem solve and set priorities
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.