Analysis & Planning Analyst
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them. You have always loved it, now be part of it!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for an Analysis & Planning Analyst who will be reporting to the Analysis & Planning Manager.
- GMT preparation: Support the Group controller in drafting the Business Update chapter, while coordinating, consolidating and challenging area and function input, providing any requested analysis;
- CEO guidelines: Elaboration together with Group controller, Group CFO and CEO staff. Consolidating input from functions/areas, elaborating target on top and bottom line, analysis and presentation preparation;
- PS: Support the Area finance teams among all phases, followed by the total group PS consolidation, analysis and presentation;
- Budget/SAF: Analysis and presentation for every official planning scenario with the complexity to reconcile gap analysis with GMT input from areas/functions;
- Fuel for growth: Fuel for Growth initiatives monthly monitoring and measuring, as well as reviewed the yearly targets during the official forecast update (Saf1, Saf2, …);
- Team management;
- Ad-hoc requests and projects.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, Finance;
- Previous experience of at least 3 years as controller and/or corporate reporting analyst;
- Excellent communication skills, goal orientation, problem-solving skills and teamwork;
- Ability to gain an understanding of business processes, to identify risks/opportunities, and develop/execute financial business case.
- Knowledge of MS Office, as well as knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.