Accounting Specialist - Accounts Receivables (AR)
Job Location: Jeddah, KSA
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Oversee the accounts receivables function across Ferrero KSA, monitor invoicing, credit notes issuance, customer reconciliations, transitory accounts clearing, customer credit monitor, insurance coverage and AR reporting.
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
• Prepares, reviews monthly customer statements.
• Monitor customer payments by recording cash, checks, and online remittances
• Updates receivables aging by highlighting overdues on weekly basis
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and customers
• Credit notes posting on SAP, as per the policy
• Payments and customer daily clearing
• Customer data update on SAP ( as per the policy)
• VAT awareness related to the treatment of tax invoice/ credit notes processing depending on the specific case.
• Cash van sales daily reconciliation and monitoring
• Other day to day operation depending on the business needs
• Monitoring credit for customers on SAP
• Liaising with insurance company to maintain insurance coverage for active customers
• Block inactive customers
• Reporting credit status on monthly basis.
Who we are looking for:
- 4 to 7 years of experience in Accounting preferably in AR
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent degree
- Team Leader experience
- Commercial experience in a similar environment
- Experience in SAP is a must
- English and Arabic languages are required for this role
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.